Special AFCNA CE Video Offer
One of the prerequisites in the Certification process is to achieve 25 Continuing Education (CE) hours with topics that are relevant to foot care. You can use CEs from any provider that has given applicable programs within the last 2 years.
An option or addition to CEs that you may get elsewhere, we have made arrangements to provide relevant CEs at a significantly discounted cost.
Video lessons included in this program offer:
You will have access to ALL OF THEM.
And you can download them and keep them for review in years to come!
- Charcot Foot & Peripheral Neuropathy - 1.0CE
- Charting is Critical - 1.0CE
- Edema, Lymphedema & Compression - 1.5CE
- Examination and Care of the High Risk Foot - 2.0CE
- Foot Care Pads - Make Your Own! - 1.5CE
- Fungus Among-Us - 1.5CE
- Gait Examination - 1.5CE
- Infection Control in Foot Care 1.0CE
- Infection Control During Covid-19 1.5CE
- Lower Extremity Physical Examination - 2.0CE
- Minor Procedures on Feet & Nails - 2.0CE
- Musculoskeletal Problems and Solutions - 1.0CE
- Patient Education Resources - 1.0CE
- Pedal Dermatology - 2.0CE
- Routine Foot Care Case Studies - 1.5CE
- Routine Visit - Care Essentials - 1.5CE
- Shoes, Socks and Inserts for High Risk Feet - 1.5CE
- Wound Care Fundamentals - Part One - 1.5CE
- Wound Care Fundamentals - Part Two - 1.0CE
TOTAL = 27.5 Nursing CEs
- All of these programs are prepared and presented by Dr. Julia Overstreet.
- She presents current, in depth information.
- You will be able to download all videos and keep them in your permanent collection.
Purchased separately this
is a $687.00 value.
This package offer gives you ALL OF THEM
CFCS Package price - $ 275.00!!!
Go here for more information and
to register for this CE Package: